We cannot cancel your order once you have finalised your purchase. This is because everything is made to order and we process the orders shortly after to reduce lead time. If you wish to update your order, please contact our friendly staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the first customer representative available will assist you.
If your order contains several items, multiple individual deliveries may occur dependent on stock and warehouse locations of your chosen products.
The estimated lead time for items from outside Australia is 8-16 weeks, depending on your delivery location. Estimated lead times for items within Australia is 2-6 weeks. Slight delays may occur due circumstances beyond our control.
Please, be aware that we are currently experiencing delays longer than normal due to COVID-1. Dispatch times are longer than expected.
We apologise in advance for any inconvenience, and we hope shipping times return to normal in 2022.
For more information on 'Shipping and Delivery', please visit our policies here.
Shipping costs may vary depending on weight and location address to be shipped. Shipping costs are calculated at the check out.
When receiving your order, ensure you check deliveries before signing for them. If any of the items from your order are damaged, do not accept them. Kindly ask the courier to return the items back to the distribution warehouse and we will then be in contact to fast track and arrange a replacement item.
In the case your order arrives damaged, please send us an email to email@example.com describing the issue or damages. Pictures and/or videos are required as evidence for our suppliers & external shipping services. We will contact you with a resolution.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. All return claims must be lodged within 48 business hours of receiving your order. Original shipping costs are non-refundable and charges for returned items will be the responsibility of the customer.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If your return is accepted, we’ll email you a return shipping label, which you will be responsible for printing, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Due to the many variations in monitors and browsers, colours may appear different on different monitors. Although we provide information on the colour of the item through photography and/or text, we cannot guarantee that colours portrayed online accurately portray the colour of the item upon delivery. Colours may have the same colour name but may not be the same exact colour as different designers may often use the same colour names. The buyer shall bear all risk associated with the purchase.
Please arrange for someone to be present when delivery is made to ensure the item is correct, not damaged or irregular, and to sign the proof of delivery (POD) notice once satisfied with the order.
If there is nobody to sign for the order when it is delivered, the order will be returned to our external delivery service's local depot and you will be required to make contact with them to arrange an appropriate time for re-delivery. Depending on the courier, re-delivery charges may be incurred by the customer.
For general enquiries please contact email@example.com.
For all enquiries related to purchase orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team works from Monday - Friday form 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, not including public holidays in NSW. We endeavour to resolve all our customer enquiries within 24-48 business hours.
GIFT CARDS T&C
You can buy a Gift Card and select the value you want here: MHD Gift Card.
Simply choose the value you want and add it to the cart.
You can either write the email address of the person you want to send it to, or write your own email address and the Gift Card will be sent to the provided email address.
1. Can a gift card be used more than once? Yes, provided there is still a balance remaining on the card.
2. Can more than one gift card be used towards a purchase? Yes. You can redeem another gift card during checkout.
3. Can a gift card be used to buy a gift card? No, you cannot use a gift card to buy another gift card.
4. Can a gift card be used to pay for shipping and taxes? Yes, gift cards are applied to the final order total which includes shipping and taxes.
5. Can gift cards be used in conjunction with a discount code? Yes, gift cards are a form of payment.
6. Can I apply a refund to a gift card? Yes. If you used a gift card to pay for the purchase, then the refund will be applied to the gift card.
You can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout.
You will find that code in the email sent to you with the gift card.
To use the balance that your gift card holds, you just need to add the code received at the checkout.
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then you can click Complete order.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.
Your total balance can be spent across more than one order. Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping.
When purchasing a gift card from My Home Design you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Gift vouchers and unused portions of gift vouchers should be spent within 3 years from the date of purchase, which is the "expiry" date included on the gift certificate.
2. Gift vouchers must be redeemed only through the www.myhomedesing.com.au website.
3. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift voucher account and is not transferable. The original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
4. If your order exceeds the amount of your gift certificate, you must pay for the balance with a valid and accepted credit card or paypal transaction.
5. Gift cards and their use on www.myhomedesign.com.au site are subject to the policies and terms and conditions of the site.
6. We are not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
7. My Home Design reserves the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift card is either redeemed through the www.myhomedesing.com.au website or is redeemed and used to make purchases on the www.myhomedesign.com.au website.
8. My Home Design may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift vouchers.